Saturday, November 20, 2010

But that was yesterday... A game on life

For all of you still learning about life, walking through life's path, learning from the past (that means everyone), this is a piece of art for you.

Have you ever watched the movie l'Auberge Espagnole, with Romain Duris and Audrey Tautou? Or l'Horloge Biologique (its sequel)? This game is the closest thing I've seen to those movies, in this art form, that of video games.

Follow this link and you'll see what I mean.

Also, the music from this game kind of reminds me of one of the most enchanting songs I heard in a video game in the past. I actually heard it first about 7 years ago when I was just browsing the internet, not in a game, but while watching a video on life that some guy made. He had used the track as background music for the story. The track is from a game called Magician, which was released on the NES in 1991. Mind you I've never played. Point being, the song is awesome, and I that's what I wanted to share with you all.


Here is the tune, written by a guy called Neil Baldwin. You can find his blog here.

Magician track 12 by phillyeah


Put your feedback in the comments if you want to share what you think.

Philly out

No comments: